Become a volunteer
Are you interested in joining us as a volunteer and making a difference in YOUR Hospital?
Have a few hours to spare? Looking to make new friends?
We need more help!
- Help us to promote the positive aspects of our Community Hospital – the improved services, the Minor Injuries Unit, X-ray.
- Help with our fundraising or publicity events – extra pairs of hands are always most welcome as well as new ideas. We welcome new ideas and offers of help and there are no onerous or long-term commitments.
- Come along to our meetings and learn more, have your say and show your support for improved care closer to home based on our Hospital in Ludlow.
Here are some of the ways in which you can make a difference:
- Help at one of our events
- Help with fundraising and collecting donations
- Join our Executive Committee (conditions apply)
- Trolley rounds on the wards - there is still a need for volunteers for the Tea/Coffee trolley service each morning and for the Trolley Shop on two afternoons per week. Ring Alison Morris, Hospital Admin, on 01584 872201
To contact us, simply complete the form below and hit "SEND",
or print and post it to: "League of Friends", c/o Ludlow Hospital, Gravel Hill, Ludlow SY8 1QX